If you need to stop sharing a file or folder, you can remove the shared access.
- This does not remove the file or folder
- Users with whom you previously shared the file or folder will be notified that it is no longer available
To remove a share:
- Open a browser and log in to the User Portal.
- In the User Portal, click My Files.
- Select the shared file you want to update, and then click Manage Share.
- On the Manage Share window, at the bottom, click Remove Share.
- On the confirmation screen, click OK.