FileCloud Drive versions below 22.1 do not support MacOS Ventura. If you are using MacOS Ventura, please install or upgrade to FileCloud Drive 22.1.
FileCloud Drive version 21.1 and higher supports Catalina and Big Sur.
Please note that for Drive running on Apple Silicon M1, Big Sur 11.3 or higher is required and security settings have to be adjusted.
See FileCloud Drive: Configuration for Big Sur 11.3 or later versions Running on Apple Silicon.
FileCloud MacDrive is a client application available for Mac OSX (Catalina and later).
It allows you to access your FileCloud server files like you would access any other files in Mac through the Mac Finder. The files can be edited from and saved directly to your FileCloud server
- About FileCloud MacDrive
- How to install FileCloud MacDrive
- FileCloud MacDrive Menu Options
- How Can I Increase File Size Limits for FileCloud MacDrive?
- How to Fix Problems Uploading Large Files
- Proxy Server for FileCloud MacDrive
- Enable Right-Click Support in MacDrive
- Viewing a Crash Report for Mac Drive
- FileCloud Drive: Configuration for Big Sur 11.3 or later versions Running on Apple Silicon
- How to uninstall FileCloud Mac Drive
- Enabling Thumbnail Previews in MacDrive