Enabling Privacy/User Consent
GDPR requires that all users provide explicit consent to track personally identifiable information (PII).
- Use FileCloud Policies to enable privacy settings to get explicit user consent.
- Once enabled, you can edit the content of the agreement that will be presented to the user.
- FileCloud will ask for consent from users while accessing, viewing or downloading files from the FileCloud server.
- the new account screen when they initially create an account
- the log-in screen when the terms of service changes (beginning in FileCloud version 19.3)
To enable privacy settings or to change the text of the terms of service, see Terms of Service.