Control ServerSync Bandwidth Use
If you're looking to improve network performance or closely manage the amount of data flowing into and out of your server, you can use control the amount of bandwidth that ServerSync is permitted to use.
- Open ServerSync and click the Settings button.
- Click the Edit button for Server Folders.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then Edit Settings next to Enable Bandwidth Rate Control.
- Enable the limits you would like to enforce for upload or download, input your settings.
Global Rate Limits are the default controls for bandwidth use and will be enforced unless Alternative Rate Limits are defined, enabled, and scheduled.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Save.
You are notified that you must restart ServerSync:
- Click OK and restart ServerSync.