Switch to Classic Interface in iOS
If you are a user of iOS 13 or above, by default, you view the FileCloud app in its current interface.
However, if you prefer to view it in the classic interface, there is a setting that enables you to switch to that interface.
Users of iOS 12 and lower view the FileCloud app in the classic interface, and cannot switch interfaces.
To switch to the classic interface:
Log in to the app, and tap the menu icon in the upper left corner, then choose Settings.
The Settings options appear.
Under Troubleshooting, tap Switch to classic interface.You are prompted to confirm.
- Tap Switch to classic interface.
You are switched to the classic interface.
To switch back to the new interface from the classic interface:
- Log out of the classic interface.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Settings icon.
- At the top of the Settings screen, tap Switch to new user interface.
You are prompted to confirm.
- In the confirmation box, tap Switch to new interface.
You are switched to the new interface.