FileCloud Online Launches an All-In-One File Share, Sync and Backup SaaS Offering in a Challenge to Dropbox and Box
New enterprise file sharing offering from CodeLathe enables SMBs to save over $10000
AUSTIN, TEXAS – April 18, 2016 – CodeLathe, a leading provider of unified enterprise file services platform, today launched a new software as a service offering that brings file sharing, sync, endpoint backup and enterprise search all into one service. This new offering enables businesses to consolidate all their file sharing, sync and backup needs to one solution. FileCloud Online is offered at a compelling price point ($96 per user/year) compared to the pricing of Dropbox and Box ($180-240 per user/year).
FileCloud Online subscription starts at $480 per year for 5 users and comes with 1 TB initial online storage. Additional user licenses can be purchased for $96 per user per year. FileCloud Online offers 100 GB storage for every additional user.
FileCloud Online differentiates itself from other popular enterprise file sharing and sync products by offering the following unique benefits:
- Free, Unlimited Client Accounts – Unlike competitors, FileCloud Online offers free, unlimited client accounts for external vendors and partners.
- Unparalleled Branding Options – FileCloud Online offers custom domains, custom login page, email templates and TOS, all free of cost.
- Data Residency – FileCloud Online allows customers to choose the region of their choice for file storage.
- Site Replication – FileCloud’s unique site replication technology allows customers to replicate the complete online site to a local server for reduced latency, fast access, disaster recovery and high availability.
- Sandbox Architecture – Our unique site sandbox architecture isolates every customer site from other customer sites for maximum security.
- Built-in Ransomware Protection – FileCloud Online offers industry’s first file content heuristic engine to protect files from ransomware attacks.
We have looked at the following products: Dropbox, Box, Owncloud and Egnyte. The reason we chose FileCloud over the other products was the combination of the following features: File Sync and Share, Endpoint backup, Active Directory Support, SSO, Outlook Integration, Mobile Device Management, Access and Monitoring Controls. These were all features we wanted in one product, and FileCloud was the only one to have them all – said Dimas Rosario, IT Director of Kawa Capital Management.
FileCloud Online is hosted in a secure, world class data center infrastructure designed for 99.99% availability. FileCloud Online also lets customers store their data in the region of their choice, starting with Germany, Ireland, Sydney and Bombay to satisfy any data residency requirements.
FileCloud Online is a no brainer choice when it comes to choosing an enterprise file sharing and sync solution. FileCloud Online offers SMBs both EFSS and Endpoint backup in one service at a compelling price point. For a 100 user deployment, SMBs can save over 10K and get excellent ROI when compared to other cloud based EFSS products. That’s quite a savings for SMBs – said Amar Kanagaraj, CMO of CodeLathe.
FileCloud Online Availability
FileCloud Online is available for immediate subscription. Please visit https://www.filecloud.com/ for more information.
FileCloud is the fastest growing enterprise file share, sync, and mobile access solution. FileCloud is used by thousands of organizations around the world including Fortune 500 companies, governments, educational institutions, non-profit organizations, and managed service providers. FileCloud can either be self-hosted or subscribed to as a SaaS service, giving customers the flexibility to pick a cloud deployment model that is perfect for them. FileCloud is widely recognized for delivering 5X more value than the competition – in addition to file sharing and sync, the FileCloud base product includes endpoint backup, data leak prevention (DLP), unparalleled customization options, HIPAA compliant auditing and powerful workflow capabilities.