FileCloud Security with End to End EncryptionFree Trial
Protect Data in Transit
FileCloud administrators can turn on SSL to enable secure sharing. Simply get a new SSL certificate, configure the underlying Apache web server to use the certificate, and enable HTTPS protocol. We highly recommend disabling HTTP and/or automatically re-directing all HTTP requests to HTTPS
Protect Data at Rest
FileCloud supports storage-level encryption and provides an easily configurable tool to encrypt files at rest. FileCloud uses 256-bit AES encryption, one of the strictest encryption standards in the world. AES encryption is approved by the National Institute of Standards and Technology for federal use.
Manage Storage Encryption
An Administrator can enable the Encryption Module, then log in to the Admin Portal, and in the Manage Settings window select the Storage, and then My Files tab. If the Admin clicks Manage, and then fills out the Manage Storage Encryption form, the Admin can click Enable Encryption. If storage encryption fails, for example, if a password is being used and MemCache crashes, then the files being encrypted will be deleted and that data will be lost.
FileCloud with Newly Added Storage Encryption
Security, privacy and data ownership is fundamental to FileCloud’s security architecture. FileCloud security starts with 256-bit AES SSL encryption at Rest, Active Directory integration, two-factor authentication, granular user and file sharing permissions, client application security policies, anti-virus scanning, unlimited file versioning, file locking, endpoint device protection and comprehensive HIPAA compliant audit trail. With FileCloud, you can be assured that your corporate data is well protected in your servers and employee devices.Free Trial
Sign up for a 14 day FREE trial
Comprehensive Audit Trail and Logging
FileCloud logs every operation that happens within the system and meets the specs of HIPAA compliant audit trail (What, When, Who and How)
- Records who (Username) did what (access, modify and delete) to what data (Files, Folders), when (timestamp) and how (Web, mobile, sync client and drive)
- Track usernames, IP address, timestamp, user actions and nearly everything else that occurs within FileCloud.
- Search transactions and export audit logs for detailed analysis.
2FA Adds an extra layer of protection to FileCloud user logins by combining the use of “something you know” (your login credentials and password) and “something you possess” (One Time Passcode) to access FileCloud.
- Adds an extra layer of protection to your FileCloud account.
- Once enabled, FileCloud will require a passcode in addition to your password whenever you log in to FileCloud or link a new phone or tablet.
Easily configure client application security policies at global or user level to prevent Data Leak. Ensure right people have the right access to company information all the time.
- Require passcode lock for FileCloud mobile apps
- Disable mobile access altogether or specific functions: open, edit, print, share or download files.
- Enforce multi-factor authentication.
Granular File Access and Sharing Permissions
- Private and Temporary Shares. Restrict downloads.
- Free, Unlimited client accounts for secure password protected sharing with external partners.
- Granular permissions to control and safeguard file sharing.