- The Workflow Automation feature enables end-users to automate processes.
- Integration with MS Teams enables users to share and download FileCloud files in Teams.
- The new Compliance Center for ITAR makes it easier to stay compliant.
- A Desktop Edit client enables users to seamlessly edit files in their native applications.
- Online onboarding features make it easy to learn how to use FileCloud Online.
- Users have the ability to create and share with their own user groups.
- Users can now Web edit files in OnlyOffice.
- The DLP interface includes a rule expression builder.
- A standalone file browser lets users access FileCloud content in an explorer-like interface.
- This version of FileCloud Server is faster and more efficient.
- Keyboard accessibility is now supported.
- System software has been upgraded to the latest versions .
- Admin users are now tied to roles to make it easier to assign permissions.
- FileCloud Drive has a new, streamlined user interface as well as a log-in wizard.
- FileCloud Drive now supports Big Sur running on Apple Silicon. Note that setting changes are necessary.
- Enhancements to ServerLink include additional status information and Fast mode.
- Microsoft Office Sensitivity labels are now automatically extracted with other Microsoft Office metadata.
- Sync and ServerSync now support Linux.
- Updating FileCloud is now more secure.
- OCR support that enbales enables searching in image and PDF files.
- Color tags for metadata in files.
- Support for TLS 1.3 on all Windows, Mac OS, and Linux clients.
- ICAP DLP added as a provider for the content classification engine.
- New theme settings.
- Mobile browser support.
- Sync and ServerSync mass conflict resolution.
- New additions to the Android app including an in-app media player and metadata editing support.
- User Portal redesign - Completely new, easy-to-navigate user interface.
- FileCloud Sync application - Updated look with intuitive functionality.
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) - A new feature that provides more restrictive security for documents.
- New Mobile UI look - A new interface that matches the updated look of the user portal.
- McAfee CASB integration - Integration with a third-party DLP application.
|20.1||May 4, 2020|
- FileCloud supports import of MS Office tags with MS Office files and converts the tags to FileCloud format.
- FileCloud's notification system has been redesigned and now gives users control over which notifications they receive.
- FileCloud ServerLink has new features including improved error and status reporting and instant folder creation and other new features.
- FileCloud now supports integration of multiple IDPs.
- FileCloud now integrates with custom SMS Gateway
|19.3||December 19, 2019|
- FileCloud should use considerably less CPU power than previous versions.
- FileCloud Drive app now has a brand new modern user interface. This new user interface is available in Windows and Mac OSX.
- FileCloud Sync and Server Sync now offer considerably faster file change scanning.
- FileCloud Sync supports overlay and right click options on Mac OS X.
- A new version called FileCloud Community Edition is now available. With the new FileCloud Community Edition, organizations and companies can now try out enterprise-grade cloud storage and file management for just $10 per year, with all proceeds going to charity. Community Edition comes with support for an unlimited number of limited web only users and most standard features included.
|19.2||September 3, 2019||CodeLathe customers can now benefit from FileCloud's new Data Leak Prevention feature, offering greater security and control over an organization's data at all stages of creation, existence, and transmission. The DLP feature is assisted by the Content Classification Engine, which streamlines data classification by automatically categorizing and organizing data based on file content.|
|19.1.2||April 18, 2019|
This release corrects issues found in FileCloud Server version 19.1.1
It includes the following:
- The full 19.1 release
- All fixes in the 19.1.1 release
- Fix for showing that an upgrade is available even if the latest version is installed
|19.1.1||April 17, 2019|
This release corrects issues found in FileCloud Server version 19.1
It includes the following:
- The full 19.1 release
- Fixes a problem detecting update availability for FileCloud Drive2
- Fixes a regression issue that prevented the download of files greater than 512 MB and less than 2 GB
- Corrects an issue that incorrectly interpreted the value “0” when automatic emptying the Recycle Bin is enabled
- File Sharing now works with all the Show email preview Dialog options
- File versioning now compatible with Upload Only setting on Public Shares
- Migrated metadata values to support searches and support its use in Governance ( Retention ) functionality
- Fixes an issue that broke PII pattern search
- Workflow option now available for promoted admins
- Windows Update Tool fix to support Windows 2012 server
|19.1||April 5, 2019|
CodeLathe customers get a huge boost in supporting financial regulations with FileCloud's new Governance features. The management dashboard and retention policy features have been designed to help regulators manage all digital content for legal, regulatory, compliance, and internal requirements. FileCloud allows regulators to manage content effectively - that means seeing what is occurring in a large installation with thousands of users on a day-to-day basis. CodeLathe knows that governance is also evolving, and as requirements change, our software is flexible enough to handle the new requirements.
In addition to new features, FileCloud users will also notice how much faster FileCloud responds to your requests. This is due to improvements in background processing, allowing FileCloud to work more quickly when you are sharing files and storing data. Many other improvements have been completed to provide users with an even richer experience, especially to the Sync and Drive clients that synchronize data with FileCloud.
|18.2||September 27, 2018|
To help FileCloud administrators protect their systems, this update includes new antivirus integration. More tools have also been added to this update to help you manage your FileCloud deployment, such as better error reporting, more control over notifications, and better monitoring of MongoDB clusters.
For the FileCloud user, this updates makes it easier than ever before to integrate FileCloud with your business needs. The new DocIQ assistant integrates directly into Microsoft applications, the FileCloud Drive and Sync clients now provide the same functionality as the User Portal, and you can now access FileCloud options directly in Sales Force. In addition to direct integration, this update also provides support for more file types, such as viewing medical files, and previewing more types of Adobe files.
Customers are CodeLathe's #1 priority, so this update includes a substantial amount of customer requests and bug fixes to ensure FileCloud performs reliably and efficiently for you.
|188.8.131.522||May 7, 2018||This update includes many new features including comprehensive metadata and tagging support, mobile app enhancements, performance improvements and advanced search in desktop apps.|