After the FileCloud installation is completed, the following steps will help you prepare FileCloud for use:
- Verify Your Installation.
- Install the FileCloud License.
- Configure the Managed Storage Path.
- Enable MongoDB Authentication.
- Configure SSL if desired.
To configure storage, SSL, and other post-installation settings, I need the File Cloud Control panel. How do I open it?
Click on a topic to expand it and display more information.
There are several ways to open the FileCloud Control Panel:
Using the Windows Start Menu
- On the server, from the Windows Start menu, select the FileCloud Control Panel.
Finding the FileCloud control panel executable file (cloudcp.exe)
- On the server, find the xampp folder.
- Inside the folder, double-click the cloudcp.exe file.