By default, local files and folders deleted do not get deleted on the remote server for security.
- You can enable the FileCloud server to delete remote network files with offline access if necessary
- Your administrator needs to configure Network Folder Details to allow you select this setting
To delete Remote Network Files with offline access:
- In the System Tray, right-click on the FileCloud Drive icon, and then select Settings.
- On the Settings window, in the Other Settings section, click Edit.
- Click the Network Folders tab.
- Next to Remote Delete, select the checkbox.
- Click Save.