You can download a folder or open a file for editing by viewing the file in the FileCloud site.
- Downloading an item creates a local copy that will be synchronized with the copy on the FileCloud site.
- In Microsoft Windows, it is also possible to drag a file directly to another location like your desktop or another location in the Windows File Explorer.
To view and download a folder or file in the FileCloud site:
- To launch FileCloud Sync, right-click the icon in your System Tray, and then select File Browser.
- A File Browser window opens, displaying the items synchronized with FileCloud Server.
- Right-click the item you want to view, and then select View in FileCloud Site.
- In the User Portal, click the file you want to download, and then click Download.
- Select the local folder where you want to save the file.
clear the pending upload or download queue from the View menu. Select the Clear Queue option.You can