After you install Sync and restart your computer if necessary, you must:
- provide your FileCloud account information to Sync
This allows you to edit or synchronize your files with the FileCloud Server.
You administrator can enable you to log in with Single Sign-On credentials.
To start Sync and log in:
- Open FileCloud Sync.
- In FileCloud Sync Server URL, type the address to the FileCloud server that was sent to you when your FileCloud account was created.
- In Account and Password, type in the credentials that were sent to you when your FileCloud account was created.
- If you only want to edit files and not to sync changes back or get updates, select the Document editing only checkbox.
- Optionally you can select an alternative language.
- Click Login.