Download Limit Restrictions is
- Applicable only for files which are publicly shared
- Not applicable for folders
- Not applicable for files which are privately shared
Set Restrict Downloads
Clicking on the “Advanced Options”, Manage Share dialog appears.
To restrict the number of downloads,
- Click on “Restrict to” which appears under “Restrict Downloads”.
- Set Download limit restrictions in the textbox that appears below “Restrict to”.
- Click on “Update”
By doing this, your file is restricted to download only a certain number of times.