You can share a file with everyone without restrictions.
That means when you share a file, you can leave the default settings as:
- Expires = Never Expires
- Restrict Downloads = No Restrictions. This allows any user to download a file an unlimited number of times.
- Email File Change Notifications = YES. This sends an email notification when a file is opened or downloaded for a public share.
- Enable Password Protection = NO. This allows a user to access a file without first providing a password.
- Allow Everyone = selected
To share a file with everyone without restrictions:
- Open a browser and log in to the User Portal.
- In the User Portal, click My Files.
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click the Share button.
- On the Share Link for File, copy the URL and then click Close.