You can share a folder so that anyone can access the contents even if they don't have a FileCloud account.
- When you share a folder, you are required to select permissions for viewing, uploading, and downloading folder contents.
- If you want more security but still want a large number of people to access the folder contents, you can enable password protection.
- For additional security, and if you only want a small number of people to access the folder contents, you can choose to share the file privately.
When you share a folder:
- A Share Link window opens to provide the link.
- By default the file can be accessed by external users.
- You can click Advanced to set sharing restrictions.
- You can edit and send an email inviting new or existing users to access the file.
In this section
- 20.1 Public Share Options for Folders
- 20.1 Share a Folder Publicly with Password
- 20.1 Share a Folder with Everyone