Important Note: Backup must be enabled by your FileCloud administrator to allow you to back up your computer's files and folders. If your administrator has disabled backup, you will not see the Backup link in the navigation pane of the main dashboard.
The following procedure explains how to add or modify file and folder backup in Sync after you have logged in. To set up backup when you log in to Sync, see Step 4 Backup Folders.
To select the files you want backed up:
- Launch FileCloud Sync by right-clicking on the icon in your system tray and then selecting Open.
- In the mini-dashboard, click Dashboard.
- In the navigation pane of the main dashboard, click Backups.
- Click Add Folders.
The Select Folders dialog box opens.
- Expand the directory to the folder that you want to back up.
- In Schedule, choose how often you want to back up the folder.
- Check Email notification after backup completes if you want to be notified each time the folders in the directory are backed up.
- Click Add to Backups.
The Select Directory dialog box closes and the folder is added for backing up.