How to upload files in Sync
Drag and drop files or folders into the Sync folders to upload them to FileCloud.
Here, a user drags a file from an external folder and drops it into My Files:
When FileCloud syncs, the action appears as an upload:
Restrictions on filenames and file extensions
- Files with the same name:
- If you upload a file with the same name and the same case as another file in the same folder, it overwrites the file.
- If you upload a file with the same name but a different case than another file in the same folder, you cannot upload the file and the File Operations window displays a file name conflict message.
- If you upload files with the same name but different file extensions, like myfile.doc and myfile.docx, they are treated as different files.
- FileCloud cannot upload files with leading spaces in the filename.
- By default, files with the extensions php, php5, phar, and phtml cannot be uploaded into FileCloud.