Android OS Compatibility
- LOLLIPOP) and above. FileCloud's latest app is only available for Android 5.0 (
FileCloud supports offline sync.
With this feature you are able to :
- Download files to access them while offline
- Update your local version of a file when the remote version has changed
- Add new local files that will be uploaded when connectivity is available
Note: Only folders can be synchronized.
To have a folder's content available when you are offline, you must:
Enable the feature.
- Start an offline sync.
To enable offline availability:
- Open the FileCloud app.
- Navigate to the folder you want available when you are offline.
Open the folder options from the folder listing or from inside the folder:
From the folder listing menu
From the menu inside the folder
For Available offline, slide the switch to the right so that it is on.
Choose a Sync direction.
One-way sync: Any changes made to your local files will be ignored. When syncing, your local files will be overwritten with updated files from the server.
Two-way sync: Changes made to your local files will be uploaded to the server when syncing. Any files on the server that have updated since the last sync will replace your local files.
When you click Confirm, the folder is synced.
To have a folder's most recent content available, sync before you go offline.