Download User Files and Folders
As an administrator, you can manage the files that are stored on your FileCloud Server site.
- This allows you to protect and maintain your system.
Can I download all of a user's files at once?
- You can easily download all of a user's files by downloading the My Files folder.
- Folders will be zipped first and then downloaded.
Can I download an older version of a file?
If the user has uploaded changes to a file, you can:
- download the latest version
- download a previous version
Look for the Versions button icon
Having older versions on the site also allows you to:
Restore the previous version of a file and make it live
Remove previous versions to save space
To download user folder and files:
- Open a browser and log on to the Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation menu, select Users.
- On the Manage Users page, select a user, and then click the Edit icon .
- On the User Detail dialog box, click Manage Files.
- The Manage Files for <User> window opens.
- Navigate to the folder or file you want to download.
- Select the file or folder.
- To download the latest version of a file, click the Download icon .
- To download an earlier version, click the Version icon .
- Select the version from the list and then click the Download icon .