- Password protected PDF previews are not showing watermarks. This is an issue with the third-party application used for previewing PDFs, and will be resolved when an update of the application becomes available.
- The latest updates to RHEL 9 have created a licensing issue that impacts all production, trial, and community edition installations of FileCloud running on RHEL 9.
If you are running FileCloud Server on RHEL 9 and perform the latest package update on your Linux installation, FileCloud will be unable to process your currently valid license and will prompt you to update it when you log in to the admin portal. In addition, a license expired message will appear to users when they attempt to log in to the user portal.
As a workaround, do the following:
- Open /etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf
- Append the following lines to the end of the file:
- Restart the FileCloud server.
A permanent resolution to this issue is pending.