|Date||Version ||Updates |
|September 8, 2023||23.1.1|
- Addressed crashes occurring during media synchronization and offline file operations.
- Improved compatibility with permission management on legacy Android OS versions.
- Implemented several bug fixes and optimizations for improved overall performance and stability.
|July 5, 2023||23.1.01|
- Admins can now require users to accept terms of service before logging in.
- A new share screen gives users more share options.
- Option menus for files and folders now display actions that users don't have permission to perform as disabled.
- Various bug fixes.
|January 18, 2023||21.3.04|
- Fixed visibility of buttons when Mobile Device Management is applied,
- Support for importing text files to FileCloud using default mobile sharing.
|October 21, 2022||21.3.03|
- Performance/stability improvement and update to SDK key for document scanner.
|March 31, 2022||21.3.01|
- Improved grid view
- Fix to document scanning
|January 6, 2022||21.3|
- Full Android 12 compliance and support
- New biometric authentication (when supported by device)
|October 29, 2021||21.2.1|
- Workflow action fixes
- Filtering support in import screen
|September 24, 2021||21.2|
- TIF file support
- Workflow actions
- Send for approval support
|July 9, 2021||21.1.2|
- Keep file creation date when file is uploaded to Android
- Various additional fixes
|January 7, 2021||20.3|
- In-app media player
- Add/edit/delete metadata
- Color tagging
- Various bug fixes
|September 29, 2020||20.2|
- Completely new UI design
- Dark mode
- Russian language support
|May 6, 2020||20.1|
- Users can now send an email invite when sharing with non-users
- Uploading is now supported in Favorites
- Share passwords are now autogenerated
|March 1, 2019||19.3|
- Arabic translation is now supported
|Oct 1, 2019||19.2|
- There is now support for annotating, signing, and performing additional actions on PDF files.
- Multiple pages can now be scanned and uploaded as PDFs
- The 'More info' section now displays metadata for files and folders.
- Users can now create and edit .txt files
- The share screen has been redesigned
- Users can now create direct links
|July 1, 2019||19.1.1|
- New PDF viewer : faster and customizable !
- Downloads and uploads : overall much faster and more reliable, with a new transfer queue interface
- Retention : file info screen has been completely redone, and now shows retention info for any file or folder
- Take a picture and upload it from the app
- Sorting : when using the folder filter, you now have a button to set persisting sort preferences
- Auto-login : set an account as default, the app will automatically connect to this account upon launch
- Save logs locally
- Simplified interface
|February 26, 2019||18.3|
- Document scanning : scan and upload documents
- In-app Office files preview (docx, xlsx, pptx)
- Open share links directly in-app. Requires server version 19.1+
- New MDM configuration : Restrict authentication type
|December 3, 2019||18.2.1|
- EMM integration : for a list of available configurations please check our documentation
- Comments support : Read, add and delete comments for files and folders
|October 18, 2018||18.2|
- Search support : Search for files and folders across your server
- New filtering interface
- SSO login support (Note : SSO login requires server version 18.2 or higher)
- Offline sync improvements
|August 17, 2018||18.1.2|
- Improved photo viewing : Cool transitions, GIF/SVG support, new loaders
- Favorites : Support for favorite deletion and favorite list deletion
|July 20, 2018||18.1.1|
- Offline sync
- New settings screen
- SD card support
|June 1, 2018||18.1|
- Ability to cancel file previews while they load
|May 10, 2018||17.3.3|
- Overall new design
- Interact with folders from the file listing directly
- Long-press to trigger cut/copy/paste
|February 22, 2018||17.3.2|
- Device code authentication
|February 12, 2018||17.3.1|
- In-app file preview for .pdf and .txt files