Click to open a Settings dialog box.
On the Profiles tab, add and change details about your user profile:
- Click the circle to upload an image of yourself. Listed below the image is your username, email address, and the version of AirSend that you are using.
- The bar displays the amount of space you have used and your total space quota. Hover your cursor over it to see how many items you have created in your system.
- Full Name is your display name. You may change it.
- Entering your Phone Number is optional.
On the Notifications tab, change the type of notifications you receive.
- In the Email subscription drop-down list choose one of the following options and click Save settings:
- Allow all email notifications - (default) Receive notifications about all activities performed in AirSend that affect your account.
- Allow only mention notifications - Receive notifications about activities that users perform in a channel if you or a group you are a member of is mentioned. To mention another member in a message, click @ and begin to type their username. A list of matching names appears and you can select their name.
- No notifications (completely unsubscribe) - Do not receive notifications about any activities performed in the channel.
This tab enables you to copy script for inserting a specialized contact form into a site. When users contact you using the form, an AirSend channel is automatically created where you and the user can address the question or chat. See Creating Channels from Contact Forms.
Audio and Visual
On the Audio and Visual tab, configure your microphone, camera, and speaker settings for meetings.
To check your speaker sound, click Test. Click Stop to end the test.