To select which folders are backed up by the Sync app, you will need to configure your Settings.
|To select the files you want backed up:|
1. Launch FileCloud Sync by right-clicking on the icon in your system tray, and then select Settings.
2. In the Settings window, in Backup, click Edit.
3. On the Backup Folders screen, click Add Backup Folder.
4. On the New Backup Folder dialog box, click Select.
5. Browse to the folder in the Sync path that you want to backup.
6. Click Add Folder.
7. After selecting the folder, no automatic backup will occur until you do one of the following: