New features for alerts are available in FileCloud Server version 15 and later.
The ability to unsubscribe from alerts is available in FileCloud Server version 17.3 and later.
As a user with a FileCloud Server account, you are automatically alerted when changes occur to your files. These notifications are provided in real-time
You will be notified when:
- You are identified in comments with @username
- Shared folder access changes
- System level alerts
- When you open a browser and log in to the User Portal, they are displayed on your dashboard.
- You will also receive an email message for each notification.
Clicking on the "Bell" icon on the top right corner of the FileCloud User Portal will display the list of user alerts.
Yes, you can opt-out of the email notifications.
If there is a large number of changes and you are seeing too many email notifications, you can unsubscribe from the notifications.
- Open a browser and log in to the User Portal.
- From the left navigation panel, under MISC, click Settings.
- Click the Account button.
- Click the Unsubscribe from mailing list link.
- On the confirmation dialog, click OK.
- You will receive a message that you have been successfully unsubscribed.
- Click Close.