Our team of experts have more than 10 years of experience providing hands-on help for Global 1000 enterprises, educational institutions, government organizations, managed service providers and anything in between.
Base Support comes with all FileCloud products and includes:
- Access to online knowledge-base and how-to video library
- Email Support
Clients with Premium Live Support have access to:
- Live Support Sessions with response SLAs within local (Time Zone) business hours.
Clients with Extended Live Support have access to:
- 7×24 Live Support Sessions with response SLAs
Professional Services: provides live support for design, architecture, deployment assistance, admin/user training, onboarding, etc.
Where can I get my license key to open a new ticket:
To open a new ticket, you need your license key.
To get your license key:
- Go to portal.filecloud.com and login with your account credentials. If you are not the administrator of your FileCloud system, please contact your FileCloud administrator.
Note: If you are the administrator and don’t remember your account, please contact FileCloud Sales.
- In the navigation panel, expand Sites, and find the production license you want to open a ticket for:
- In the center of the screen, in the Usage section, copy the text for the license key by clicking the copy button to the right.
- Save this information in a safe place. You can use it every time you need to open a new ticket.
- Go to the support portal to open a new ticket.
- Click Login.
- If you have an account, log in to the account; if you are new to the support system, click Register now, and register.
- Click Submit Ticket.
- Before clicking Submit, paste the license key of your product into the text box.