There might be some operations that you do not want logged in your Audit logs.
- For example, if a specific WebDAV client sends in hundreds of information requests or login requests it can cause your Audit logs to grow quite large quickly.
To configure what is logged, you can:
You can choose to set logging to one of the following levels:
- OFF - Nothing will be recorded in the Audit log files
- REQUEST - This limits the logging to requests from agents or clients and the results of a request. The full response to the agent or client is not recorded.
- FULL - This records entries for all requests from agents or clients, the full response, and the and the results of the request.
To set a log level:
- Open a browser and log in to the Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation pane, click Settings.
- On the Admin tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Under Audit Settings, in Audit Logging Level, select OFF, REQUEST, or FULL.
Remember that the information in audit logs can be extremely important for troubleshooting. Be careful not to exclude too much information from your log files.