Manage IP Checks
In FileCloud Server, the IP address used when an administrator or user requests data is checked against the IP stored on the session.
- This means that the session is invalidated if the user IP address changes (the user is automatically logged out).
- For some environments, the IP address change is common and expected.
Now there is a checkbox labeled Disable IP Check that allows an administrator to control this behavior.
- Select the checkbox to disable the IP check on every request. This allows you to avoid IP comparison on cookies.
- The use of this option is only recommended if your IP address can change while using the system.
To configure this option:
- Log into Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation panel, select SETTINGS and then Misc and then General.
- On the Settings screen, select the Misc. tab, and then the General sub-tab.
- Next to Disable IP Check, select or clear the checkbox.