Configure the Backup Schedule
Important Note: Backup must be allowed by your FileCloud administrator. If your administrator has disabled backup, you will not have the option to set up backup.
By default, folders selected for backup are backed up every 30 minutes.
To change the schedule:
- Launch FileCloud Sync by right-clicking on the icon in your system tray and then selecting Open.
- In the mini-dashboard, click Dashboard.
- In the navigation pane of the main dashboard, click Backups.
- Select a folder path in the box.
Below it, folder details including its schedule are displayed.
- In Schedule, choose a new time interval or Manual or Custom (the last two options in the drop-down list).
If you choose a new time interval, sync runs immediately after you save the setting, and at the specified interval from that time on.
If you choose Custom, the following dialog box opens.
- Set up your custom schedule. You can only choose one Start Time that the custom backup runs.
To run a backup now, click Run Now.