By default, during syncing, deleted local network files and folders are not deleted on the remote server for security.
- You can enable the FileCloud server to delete remote network files with offline access during syncing if necessary
- Your administrator must configure Network Folder Details to allow you to select this setting
To delete Remote Network Files with offline access:
- In the system tray, right-click on the FileCloud Sync icon, and then choose Open.
The mini-dashboard opens.
- Click Dashboard.
The main dashboard opens.
- In the navigation pane of the dashboard, click Network Folders.
- Select a Network Folder.
- In the Folder Details section, check Remote Delete.
- Click Save.