The ability to unsubscribe from alerts is available in FileCloud version 17.3 and later.
You are automatically alerted in real-time when changes occur to your files.
You are also notified when:
- You are identified in comments with @username
- Shared folder access changes
- A system-level alert is sent
- Click the bell icon in the upper-right of the screen to display any alerts.
- You will also receive an email message for each notification.
Yes, you can opt out of the email notifications.
If there are a large number of changes and you are seeing too many email notifications, you can unsubscribe from the notifications.
- In the user portal, click your name in the upper-right corner of the screen and choose Settings.
The Settings page opens to the General tab.
- Click the Account tab.
- In the Account window, click Unsubscribe From Email Notifications.
A dialog box prompts you to confirm.
- Click Unsubscribe.