You can share a file with everyone without restrictions.
That means when you share a file, you can leave the default settings as:
|This allows any user to download a file an unlimited number of times|
|Restrict Downloads||No Restrictions||This allows you to specify the number of times this file can be downloaded|
Email File Change Notifications
This sends an email notification when a file is opened or downloaded for a public share
|Enable Password Protection||NO||This allows a user to access a file without first providing a password|
|Allow Everyone||selected||Anyone with the link can access|
To share a file with everyone without restrictions:
- In the system tray, right-click the FileCloud Sync icon (File Browser. ) and select
- In the File Browser window, right-click the file and then select Share.
- On the Share link pop-up window, click Advanced Options.
On the Manage Share for file window, in Share Options, leave the default of Never Expires.
- In Restrict Downloads, leave the default of No Restrictions or select Restrict to and set a restriction.
- In Email File Change Notifications, leave the default of YES or to turn them off select NO.
- In Enable Password Protection, leave the default of NO. If you want, you can enable this and set a password.
- On the Manage Share for file window, in Share Permissions, leave the default of Allow Everyone.
- To save your changes, click Update.