have a FileCloud account.You can share a file so that anyone can access the file even if they don't
- If you want more security but still want a large number of people to access the file, you can enable password protection.
- For additional security, and if you only want a small number of people to access the file, you can choose to share the file privately.
When you share a file:
- A Share Link window opens to provide the link.
- By default the file can be accessed by external users.
- You can click Advanced to set sharing restrictions.
- You can edit and send an email inviting new or existing users to access the file.
What do you want to do?
Learn how to combine the options
Share Files Publicly
No FileCloud account required.
This allows you to share a file with someone even if they do not have a FileCloud account.