This workflow recipe deletes all unused files.
- The workflow checks the number of days a file was unused and deletes those files.
- You can provide a set of email ID's to send the generated report to.
To create a workflow that detects and deletes inactive files:
- Log in to the admin portal.
- Click Workflow on the left navigation panel.
- Click Add Workflow.
- Set IF Condition to If file was not modified for specified days, and click Next.
Enter the parameters in the given format.
Note - This workflow only applies to Managed Storage and not to Network Folders.
To identify a FileCloud specific path for a folder, see Identifying a FileCloud Specific Path.
Set THEN Action to Delete the file(s).
Set any of the parameters. They are all optional.
Enter a Workflow Name and click Finish.