FileCloud Drive versions below 23.1.1 do not support macOS 14 (Sonoma). If you are using macOS 14, please install or upgrade to FileCloud Drive 23.1.2.
FileCloud Drive versions below 22.1 do not support macOS Ventura. If you are using macOS Ventura, please install or upgrade to FileCloud Drive 22.1.
FileCloud Drive version 21.1 and higher supports Catalina and Big Sur.
Please note that for Drive running on Apple Silicon M1, Big Sur 11.3 or higher is required and security settings have to be adjusted.
See FileCloud Drive: Configuration for Big Sur 11.3 or later versions Running on Apple Silicon.
FileCloud Drive for Mac is a client application available for macOS (Catalina and later).
It allows you to access your FileCloud server files like you would access any other files in Mac through the Mac Finder. The files can be edited from and saved directly to your FileCloud server
- About FileCloud Drive for Mac
- How to install FileCloud Drive for Mac
- FileCloud Drive for Mac Menu Options
- How Can I Change the Log Level in Drive for Mac?
- How Can I Increase File Size Limits for FileCloud Drive for Mac?
- How to Fix Problems Uploading Large Files
- Proxy Server for FileCloud Drive for Mac
- Enable Right-Click Support in Drive for Mac
- Viewing a Crash Report for Drive for Mac
- FileCloud Drive: Configuration for Big Sur 11.3 or later versions Running on Apple Silicon
- How to uninstall FileCloud Drive for Mac
- Enabling Thumbnail Previews in Drive for Mac