You can search on metadata from any of the metadata sets in Sync.
To search on metadata:
- Access the Search window in Sync.
- Click Advanced Options.
Advanced options appear.
- In the drop-down list, choose Metadata.
A Conditions defined field appears.
- To define conditions, click + to the right of the field.
A Generate Metadata Conditions window opens. Add search conditions in this window.
- In the drop-down list, choose a metadata type.
A drop-down list of the metadata type's attributes appears below it.
- Choose an attribute.
A field for the attribute value appears below it.
- Enter a value in the attribute field, and click Add.
The value is case-sensitive.
- Add any number of additional conditions, and click Apply.
The search results are returned.