Team Folders use managed storage and are not available for network storage.
Therefore, team folders are created on managed storage where all files and folders under team folders are stored.
- Centralized Content Management: Team Folders facilitate organizing files and folders in a centralized place.
- Easy Provisioning of Users, Files and Folders: New users can be provisioned quickly with access to specific files and folders through team folders.
- Similarly, New files can be granted immediate access to all relevant users by uploading the file to the relevant team folder.
- Granular Control of Folders: Team Folders and their sub folders can be given granular permissions to users with Read, Write, Share and Sync access.
- Manage Selective Sync: Admins can select specific team folders and enable or disable sync permissions on an easy to use user interface.