Clearing Deleted Files from Network Folders
Administrators can clear the files deleted by users in Network Folders.
- Files deleted by users are moved to recycle bin (if enabled).
- The files in recycle bin will take up space over time.
To clear deleted files in Network Folders:
- Open a browser and log on to the Admin Portal.
- On the left navigation pane, under Manage, click Network Folders.
- On the Manage Network Folders window, click the row containing the folder you want to clear of deleted files.
- Click the edit icon ( ).
- On the Network Folder Details window, click Clear All Deleted Files.
- To save your changes, click Update.