Administrators can control how users store data managed by FileCloud but saved in the existing infrastructure through various access points.
Currently, FileCloud supports legacy infrastructures like files stored on LAN and amazon S3.
In the following section, to display more information, click on a topic.
Administrators can also configure how users store data on the FileCloud Server site (My Files).
In this section:
- LAN Based Network Folders
- Amazon S3 Bucket Based Network Folders
- Azure Blob Storage Based Network Folders
- Network Folder Limitations
- Enabling Directory Scraping
- FileCloud Helper Service
- Clearing Deleted Files from Network Folders
- Display Names that Start with a Dot
- Wasabi S3 Bucket Based Network Folders
- Backblaze B2 Bucket Based Network Folders
- Cloudian S3-Compatible Object Storage Network Folders