FileCloud Drive versions below 22.1 do not support MacOS Ventura. If you are using MacOS Ventura, please install or upgrade to FileCloud Drive 22.1.
You can use FileCloud Drive to store, access, and share files to collaborate with the people you work with or share data with.
- FileCloud Drive is a client application that allows you to access FileCloud and the files you store there.
- You can access files in Drive in the same way you access them on a Windows PC in Windows Explorer.
- The same features that are available on the User Portal are available in Drive.
- Drive allows you to easily open the User Portal.
- In FileCloud version 18.2 and later, you can access Drive files from Microsoft applications.
This section describes how to use Drive on a Windows computer; however, you can also use Drive on a Mac with FileCloud MacDrive.
In this section:
- What is FileCloud Drive?
- Understanding FileCloud Drive
- Installing FileCloud Drive
- Start and Log In to Drive
- Exit or Log Out of Drive
- Automatic Locking in FileCloud Drive
- Working in FileCloud Drive
- Modifying Drive configuration Files
- Using FileCloud Drive in a Remote Desktop Service Environment.
- Troubleshooting Drive
- How to uninstall FileCloud Drive