Sync Troubleshooting Guide
The FileCloud Sync client ensures that the content of your local files is exactly the same as the same files on the FileCloud server.
But, because of the wide variety of local computer environments and network and server configurations, there may be occasional issues when synchronization occurs.
You can troubleshoot synchronization issues by understanding how sync works and taking steps to resolve specific issues.
- Files that don't sync
- Change Sync Folder Location
- Changing FileCloud Sync Cache Folder
- FileCloud Sync icon overlays not appearing
- Sync Logs
- Sync Engine Types
- View Sync Error Details
- Sync Errors: Causes and Resolutions
- Delete Local Folders Removed From Selective Sync