Lack of physical control in the cloud brings a whole host of security concerns – data co-mingling, privileged user abuse, snapshots and backups, data deletion, data leakage, geographic regulatory requirements, cloud super-admins, and many more. FileCloud offers data residency options, allowing customers to select the region of their choice for storing and processing data. Offers […]
Lack of physical control in the cloud brings a whole host of security concerns – data co-mingling, privileged user abuse, snapshots and backups, data deletion, data leakage, geographic regulatory requirements, cloud super-admins, and many more.
FileCloud offers data residency options, allowing customers to select the region of their choice for storing and processing data. Offers 100% flexibility where to store and process data. Can be deployed private or hybrid cloud on an infrastructure that customers control. You pick the infrastructure and location where FileCloud runs, which helps to comply with many growing strict regional privacy requirements like the European Union.
FileCloud Online is hosted in a secure, world-class data center infrastructure designed for 99.99% availability. FileCloud Online also lets customers store their data in the region of their choice, starting with Germany, Ireland, Sydney, and Bombay to satisfy any data residency requirements.FileCloud Online is a no brainer choice when it comes to choosing an enterprise file sharing and sync solution. FileCloud Online offers SMBs both EFSS and Endpoint backup in one service at a compelling price point. For a 100 user deployment, SMBs can save over 10K and get excellent ROI when compared to other cloud-based EFSS products. That's quite a savings for SMBs
Enterprises can keep their existing processes and infrastructure as FileCloud runs on existing infrastructure; supports
• One simple pricing that includes all the features and customization that typically costs extra on competing solutions.
• 3-5 times cheaper than alternatives
Since FileCloud utilizes the enterprises’ own servers, the IT department can be sure that data is well protected and is under their control.
• Administrators can view inventory of all the devices accessing data using FileCloud and monitor activities in real-time.
• In case of any suspicious activity, administrators can selectively block devices or permanently remove users from data-accessing.
• If users were to lose a mobile phone, the admin could remotely wipe the FileCloud data off that device, protecting confidential files
• Easy to deploy and manage thousands of users.
• Granular controls to manage user profile settings such as password, user quotas, level of access.
• The administrator dashboard provides all critical information in a snapshot - status, licenses, storage used, list of devices connected.
• Versioning enables users to retrieve older versions of a file, even when other users overwrite the file through FileCloud. FileCloud supports versioning not only on local files but also on network shares if updated through FileCloud.
• Secure endpoint backup and restoration across all platforms help businesses to prevent loss of critical data.
• Unlike many competitors. FileCloud provides tons of customizations that help organizations build their brand and present cohesive UX.
• Activity logs capture the What When Who, and How attributes of every user action within the system.
• Detailed activity logs help companies meet HIPAA-like government regulations and follow enterprise information security best practices.
• Simple Ul enables administrators to easily filter logs and select the right level of data granularity.
• FileCloud team follows a unique software development process in which developers are required to be part of support calls. Results in users getting quick, accurate answers to their questions.
• In addition to answering questions, the technical team can provide innovative architecture and new enhancements.
• Classic three-tier approach with load balancer, application server nodes, and redundant database servers deliver above 99.99% availability.
• Multi-Tenancy is ideal for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and large enterprises that have different needs for individual departments.