RUN FILECLOUD ON-PREMISE AS A FILE SYSTEM MICROSERVICEGet Free Trial →
Run Legacy Applications on Modern, Scale-able & Elastic Infrastructure With Unlimited API Calls
On premise cloud storage
FileCloudoffers on premise cloud storage solutions to the businesses by giving them full control over their data. The Local cloud storage is accessed via LAN (local area network) for on premise access of data.
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
FileCloud provides hybrid cloud infrastructure for easy data access between different teams across the globe. On premise Cloud storage devices are linked with offsite FileCloud server through FileCloud ServerSync which maintains copies of files and permissions for data access.
Fast data access
Since, Files are stored on local premise storage, the accessibility of files become fast and hassle free. Data files can be shared faster which increases efficiency of working on data and thereby saving crucial time.
Host it Completely Behind Your Corporate Firewall - Get All the Features of the Cloud without Compromising Control!
FileCloud API exposes on-premise file system storage as a service.
- Security: FileCloud provide security infrastructure for on premise storage such as encryption technology and Anti-virus software while uploading data on storage.
- Fast accessibility: Files can be accessed easily through LAN network through which files can be easily accessed by different teams.
- Hybrid cloud sync: On premise storage and online cloud storage can be Synced together to form a hybrid collaborative storage for data storage with less chances of data loss.
- Audit capabilities: FileCloud keep tracks of all the information that is being accessed by the user and maintains an audit log to help keep track of the data that is accessed.
- Affordability: On premise cloud storage reduces the cost of operations for the businesses and is cost effective solution for their data woes.
FileCloud Security Features
- Encryption at Rest and In Transit
- 2FA – Two-factor authentication
- Customer-owned encryption keys
- Data residency
- Auto Anti-Virus scanning
- Ransomware detection
- Data loss prevention features – remote wipe, block
Get Free Trial →
Sign up for a 14 day FREE trial
Active Directory Integration
Integrate with existing Active Directory/LDAP infrastructure for a single point of management.
Network Share Support
Improve collaboration and productivity among employees by making all network shares available for remote access via web and mobile apps.
Synchronize content across computers, smart phones and tablets. Roll out your own Dropbox or Box.net like solution.
Customize FileCloud with your organization logos, terms of service and email templates
Simple, Powerful Administrative Controls to manage users, accounts, storage quotas.
Large File Support
Drag & Drop file uploads. Easy to use file request feature and anonymous file uploads support. Share large files with no size limit.
Unlimited, Free Client Access
FileCloud offers free unlimited client accounts for sharing confidential files with clients. You only pay for your employee accounts.
Get more for less. For 1000 users, Dropbox will cost you 240,000 $/Year where FileCloud cost you only 40,000$/Year.