Self Hosted Cloud File Server- FileCloudGet Free Trial → Payment details are not required
Best Self Hosted Cloud Storage for Business
Self-Hosted Cloud Storage
FileCloud provides the best self-hosted cloud storage behind your corporation’s firewall or on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, Windows, or Linux servers. Files can be easily stored and synced across different user channels. FileCloud has easy accessibility to self cloud storage and can be accessed through a web browser, desktop client, or mobile app.
Enterprise File Sharing Features
With FileCloud, you can store data securely and make it available on a web-based interface or a network folder using hosted cloud storage. You have complete control over your data and enterprise features like data loss prevention (DLP), data redundancy, granular file controls, user policy management, and robust administration.
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
FileCloud provides hybrid cloud storage, which offers the best of both worlds: on-premises and cloud infrastructure. Fast, low-latency access via LAN when you are in the office and anywhere access from the cloud when you work remotely. FileCloud’s ServerSync synchronizes files and permissions to the cloud server and enables a simple hybrid solution using self-hosted cloud servers.
Flexible Self-Hosted Cloud Storage with FileCloud
FileCloud is the best Online File Storage used by thousands of top organizations for file sharing around the world. FileCloud can be hosted on Windows or Linux as a self-hosted cloud drive. FileCloud has an edge over other online file storage solutions with end-to-end encryption, selective sync, a virtual drive, unlimited external accounts, unlimited file sizes for uploads, enhanced security features, and endpoint backup.
FileCloud is a superior file sharing solution compared to other online file storage solutions like Dropbox, Box, Egnyte, and similar platforms. FileCloud offers powerful capabilities such as self-hosted option, granular folder/sub-folder permissions, endpoint backup, custom branding, built-in ransomware protection, customer-managed encryption keys, site sandbox and unlimited external accounts to organize and share your enterprise data.
Custom branding: Unlike many top EFSS solutions, FileCloud offers an array of customization options to build and extend your brand. You can customize logos, login page image, email templates, TOS and even user interface elements by uploading your brand’s CSS. You can also run FileCloud under your own business domain. FileCloud offers much more features than other online file storage solutions.
Data Security and Encryption: FileCloud comes packed with multiple layers of data security which includes an end-to-end encryption, AES 256-bit encryption and SSL/TLS tunnels for data protection at rest and in transit. Other security measures when using FileCloud as a self-hosted cloud backup includes antivirus and ransomware protection, two-factor authentication, and Single Sign-on (SSO).
FileCloud provides secure, fast and reliable access to organization data via the web, desktop, and mobile. FileCloud’s self-hosted cloud storage dramatically improves access speed to data, reduces latency, and provides faster access to files, irrespective of physical geography. FileCloud’s hybrid infrastructure with ServerSync can be integrated locally on the LAN for fast local access and with remote sites on the cloud (AWS, Azure) for remote file access.
- Self-hosted Cloud storage Servers: Secure cloud servers are provided for data storage which are easily accessible and regularly maintained by FileCloud’s team experts.
- Automatic Backups: Automatic backups are scheduled which automatically backups data which is kept in case of data loss.
- Recover Deleted Files: Deleted files can be easily recovered using FileClouds recovery feature to restore the latest backed-up data.
- Secure File Sharing: Files can be securely shared and transferred with full control lying with the Corporations thereby ensuring complete data privacy.
- Fast accessibility: Files can be accessed easily through the LAN network by different teams.
- Hybrid cloud sync: On-premise storage and online cloud storage can be synced to create hybrid collaborative storage for data storage with fewer chances of data loss.
- Audit capabilities: FileCloud tracks all the information that is accessed by the user and maintains an unchangeable audit log that records usernames, IP addresses, time stamps, affected files, file activity, and access point (web, client, mobile app).
Try FileCloud Today!
Sign up for a FREE trial, no strings attached.
Powerful File Sharing Features
Public, private, and password-protected shares with expiration dates. Granular sub-folder level permissions. Built-in document preview and view only shares.
Large File Support
Drag & drop file uploads. Easy to use file request feature and anonymous file uploads support. Share large files with no size limit.
FileCloud document portal can be custom branded with your business logo, login page image and email templates. You can run the client portal under your own business domain.
File Change Notifications
Get immediate file change notifications and alerts to your email when client uploads or downloads a file from your client portal using our self hosting cloud storage.
Unlimited External Accounts
FileCloud offers free unlimited client accounts for sharing confidential files with clients. You only pay for your employee accounts.
FileCloud offers workflow automation so that users can automate tedious but important tasks like document review and signoffs with a no-code, drag-and-drop design.
Advanced Audit Capabilities
FileCloud keeps track of complete audit logs (what, when, who, where and how). Detailed share analytics and logs of who uploaded, downloaded, deleted and previewed files from your client portal is available anytime.
Secure Document Sharing
FileCloud ensures secure document sharing with enterprise-grade security while offering an easy-to-use interface that offers high ROI for your business.
FileCloud Delivers Enterprise Value Unlike Any Other Online File Storage Alternative.
Take a Quick Look at the FileCloud Advantages:
- Self-host on your own premises.
- Deploy on a Windows server
- Supports Windows Network Folders and NTFS permissions
- Integrates with Active Directory (AD) so users can continue using same credentials
- External file sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners, and customers
- Admin remote-wipe capabilities for connected devices
- Strong metadata management to classify files using tags and custom metadata sets.
- Retention, sharing deletion policies and manual classifications.
- Powerful administration features for system admins (device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more…)
- Change logo and login screen, brand your file-sharing emails, and run FileCloud on a custom domain.
- Federated search to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- Hyper-security and granular permissions at folder/subfolder levels
- Virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.
Learn more about advanced file sharing features.
“The Portuguese Mint also has the delicate job of balancing ease of internal and external communications with security and accountability.”
FileCloud Capabilities – What Can You Do With FileCloud?
FileCloud easily fits all organizational needs with seamless capabilities and ease of use. FileCloud offers flexibility and customization to enterprise workflows, making FileCloud an asset to your enterprise. You can use a company logo, custom login screens, and (best of all!) run FileCloud on your custom domain. Admins can control user groups, control file/folder access, and assign permissions or restrictions whenever required.
Unlimited storage, in such cases, becomes the ideal plan. Leading cloud storage providers like FileCloud offer unlimited storage when you host the solution on your own servers. If you want hosted solutions, FileCloud offers storage solutions that fit your needs.
FileCloud’s client document portal enables you to have an unlimited number of client accounts at no additional cost with FileCloud’s hyper-security features — data loss prevention, unlimited file versioning support, easy document search, customer-specific folders and much more — because we don’t want to get in the way of your success!
“We liked FileCloud’s pricing, comprehensive feature set (branding, encryption) and the responsive support”
Think Beyond Storage — Think Collaboration
Though storage space is critical, opting for a solution with intuitive collaboration capabilities can help you get the best out of your cloud storage solution.
File versioning folder and file level comments, complex workflow automation, collaborative folders, document preview, multimedia support, user notifications for important updates (new files, changes in existing files), language localization, online editing – all these are essential features to look for in a cloud storage solution.
FileCloud ticks all these boxes, delivering value beyond the basic file sharing solution.
Discover why our customers say we’re the best online file storage solution: Customer Case Studies.
“We picked FileCloud based on features, cost, the excellent support we received.”