Self Hosted Cloud File Server- FileCloudGet Free Trial → Payment details are not required
Best Self Hosted Cloud Storage for Business
Self-Hosted Cloud Storage
FileCloud provides best self hosted cloud storage behind your corporation’s Firewall or on AWS (Amazon web services), Microsoft Azure server, Windows and Linux servers. Files can be easily stored and synced across different user channels. FileCloud has easy accessibility to the self cloud storage and can be accessed through the latest smartphones.
Enterprise File Sharing Features
With FileCloud, you can store data securely and make it available on a web based interface or a network folder using hosted cloud storage. You have complete control over your data and enterprise features like data loss prevention, data redundancy, granular file controls, user policy management, and robust administration.
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
FileCloud provides hybrid cloud storage which provides the best of both worlds: on-premises and in the cloud. Fast, low-latency access via LAN when you are in the office and anywhere access from the cloud when you work remotely. FileCloud’s ServerSync synchronizes files and permissions to the cloud server and enables a simple hybrid solution using self hosted cloud servers.
FileCloud is the Best Online File Storage used by thousands of top organizations for File Sharing across the world. FileCloud can be hosted on Windows, as well as Linux as a self hosted cloud drive. FileCloud has an edge over other Online File Storage solutions with end to end encryption, selective sync, virtual drive, unlimited Client accounts, unlimited file sizes for uploads, enhanced security features, and endpoint backup.
FileCloud is a superior file sharing solution compared to other Online File Storage solution like Dropbox, Box, Egnyte and similar platforms. FileCloud offers powerful capabilities such as self-hosted option, granular folder/sub folder permissions, endpoint backup, custom branding, built-in ransomware protection, customer managed encryption keys, site sandbox and unlimited, free client accounts to organize and share your enterprise data.
Custom branding: Unlike many top EFSS solutions, FileCloud offers an array of customization options to build your brand. You can customize logos, login page image, email templates, TOS and user interface elements by customizing CSS. You can also run FileCloud under your own business domain. FileCloud offers much more features than other Online File Storage Solutions.
Data Security and encryption: FileCloud comes packed with multiple layers of data security which includes an end to end encryption, AES256 bit encryption and SSL/TLS tunnel for data protection. Other security measure when using FileCloud as a self hosted cloud backup includes antivirus protection, ransomware protection, and two-factor authentication.
FileCloud provides secure, fast and reliable access to organization data via the web, desktop, and mobile. FileCloud’s Self- hosted cloud storage dramatically improve access speed to data, reduce latency and get faster access to files irrespective of physical geography. FileCloud Hybrid can be integrated locally on the LAN for fast local access and a remote site on the cloud (AWS, Azure) for remote file access.
- Self-hosted Cloud storage Servers: Secure cloud servers are provided for data storage which are easily accessible and regularly maintained by FileCloud’s team experts.
- Automatic Backups: Automatic backups are scheduled which automatically backups data which is kept in case of data loss.
- Recover Deleted Files: Deleted files can be easily recovered by using recover data feature of FileCloud which restore the latest backed up data.
- Secure File Sharing: Files can be securely shared and transferred with full control lying with the Corporations thereby ensuring complete data privacy.
- Fast accessibility: Files can be accessed easily through the LAN network through which files can be easily accessed by different teams.
- Hybrid cloud sync: On-premise storage and online cloud storage can be Synced together to form hybrid collaborative storage for data storage with fewer chances of data loss.
- Audit capabilities: FileCloud keeps tracks of all the information that is being accessed by the user and maintains an audit log to help keep track of the data that is accessed.
- Affordability: Self-hosted cloud reduces the cost of operations for the businesses and is a cost-effective solution for their data woes.
Try FileCloud Today!
Sign up for a FREE trial, no strings attached.
Powerful File Sharing Features
Public,Private and password protected shares with expiration dates. Granular sub folder level permissions. Built-in document preview and view only shares.
Large File Support
Drag & Drop file uploads. Easy to use file request feature and anonymous file uploads support. Share large files with no size limit.
FileCloud document portal can be custom branded with your business logo, login page image and email templates. You can run the client portal under your own business domain.
File Change Notifications
Get immediate file change notifications and alerts to your email when client uploads or downloads a file from your client portal using our self hosting cloud storage.
Unlimited, Free Client Access
FileCloud offers free unlimited client accounts for sharing confidential files with clients. You only pay for your employee accounts.
FileCloud offers workflow automation so that users can automate tedious but important tasks like document review and signoffs with a no-code, drag-and-drop design.
Advanced Audit Capabilities
FileCloud keeps track of complete audit logs (what, when, who, where and how). Detailed share analytics and logs of who uploaded, downloaded, deleted and previewed files from your client portal is available anytime.
Secure Document Sharing
FileCloud ensures secure document sharing with enterprise grade security while offering an easy to work on user interface which remains affordable for your business.
FileCloud Delivers Enterprise Value Unlike Any Other Online File Storage Alternative.
Take a Quick Look at the FileCloud Advantages:-
- FileCloud allows you to Self Host It on your own premises.
- FileCloud can be used on a Windows Server.
- FileCloud allows the use of Windows Network Folders with NTFS permissions.
- FileCloud integrates with Active Directory and users can keep using same Active Directory credentials.
- FileCloud offers external file sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners, and customers.
- FileCloud allows one to remotely wipe files on client devices (PCs, mobile apps etc).
- FileCloud offers strong metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom metadata sets.
- FileCloud allows manual retention, sharing deletion policies and manual classifications.
- FileCloud provides powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more …)
- You can change the logo and login screen, brand your file-sharing emails, and you can run it on a custom domain.
- FileCloud offers a federated search in order to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- FileCloud offers security and permissions at folder/subfolder levels.
- FileCloud offers virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.
Learn more about advanced file sharing features
“The Portuguese Mint also has the delicate job of balancing ease of internal and external communications with security and accountability.”
FileCloud Capabilities – What Can You Do With FileCloud?
FileCloud easily fits all organizational needs with seamless capabilities and ease of use. FileCloud offers flexibility and customization to enterprise workflows, making FileCloud an asset to your enterprise. You can use a company logo, custom login screens and (best of all!) run FileCloud on your custom domain. Admins can control user groups, control file/folder access, and assign permissions or restrictions whenever required.
Unlimited storage, in such cases, becomes the ideal plan to opt for. Leading cloud storage providers like FileCloud offer unlimited storage when you host the solution on your own servers. If you want hosted solutions, you can still get massive storage space. The best part, if your storage requirements are not humongous, you can opt for lesser prices monthly or annual subscription packages.
FileCloud’s client document portal enables you to have an unlimited number of client accounts at no additional cost, as well as data loss prevention, unlimited file versioning support, easy document search, customer-specific folders and much more, because we don’t want to get in the way of your success!
“We liked FileCloud’s pricing, comprehensive feature set (branding, encryption) and the responsive support”
Think Beyond Storage, Think Collaboration
Though storage space is the core here, you actually need to think on the lines of collaboration to get the best out of your cloud storage solution.
File versioning folder and file level comments, complex workflow automation, collaborative folders, document preview, multimedia support, user notifications for important updates (new files, changes in existing files), language localization, online editing – all these are essential features to look for in a cloud storage solution.
FileCloud gets all these boxes ticked for you, delivering massive value, much beyond the basic file sharing features.
One important aspect to the Best Online File Storage should be the existing Customer Views about the Solution. Check FileCloud Customer Case Studies to decide for yourself.
“We picked FileCloud based on features, cost, the excellent support we received.”