Move Your On-Premises File Server to the Cloud with FileCloud
You can store data in the infrastructure of your choice across On-premise, Public (IaaS e.g AWS, Azure) or Hybrid Cloud servers. Many countries require you to store data within their geographic region. With FileCloud, you can use your own servers or pick Azure /AWS region! FileCloud also supports Hybrid Cloud, where you can combine local servers along with servers in the cloud.
What is the difference between FileCloud Online and FileCloud On-Premise?
- With the FileCloud Online option, we host and set up your FileCloud site in the cloud for you. This is the best option for teams who want to get started quickly, and don’t want to manage the technical complexity of hosting themselves.
- With the FileCloud On-Premises option, you host the FileCloud site on your own hardware. This is the best option for teams who want to manage all the details of the setup and don’t mind the additional complexity of hosting themselves.
FileCloud also supports federal security standard FIPS 140-2. With FileCloud, you can rest assured that your corporate data is well protected on your servers and employee devices.
With FileCloud Online, you get the complete flexibility and choice to decide where your organization’s data is stored. FileCloud Online is hosted in secure, world-class data centers in the US, EU, Canada, Australia, and Asia. You can select a region that is right for your business.
FileCloud Online is hosted by CodeLathe and offered as a service (SaaS) to customers.
- FileCloud allows complete control, unmatched security and access to your data using a variety of clients regardless of your location.
- FileCloud also provides Sync clients for Windows, Mac and Linux OS and mobile access clients for iOS and Android.
- You also have the option of mounting your FileCloud data as a local drive using our Windows and Mac Drive clients.
Using FileCloud, you are never more than a few clicks away from accessing your data securely.
FileCloud Online offers a variety of features for secure and easy collaboration. Here are a few features which you might be interested in
- Site Replication: Replicates a FileCloud Online site to an on-premise server for faster access and high availability. Great for branch office file sharing with low and unpredictable WAN bandwidth.
- Device Management: Centralized, endpoint device control panel. Block, Remote wipe, notify and take inventory of connected endpoint devices at any time.
- Ransomware Protection: Our distributed architecture, custom branded domains and email templates provides maximum protection from email spoofing and ransomware attacks.
- Total Control and Security: Provides unique capabilities to monitor, prevent, and fix data leakage assure corporate data is protected across all your devices. Our advanced management controls and detailed activity logs helps you to secure organization data.
- Governance and Compliance: Simplify data governance by setting policies for automatic document life cycle management, including file retention and archival. Create content retention policies to automate digital content management and meet compliance using legal hold, archival and deleted file retention.
- Online File Share & Backup: In addition to file sync and sharing, FileCloud Online offers endpoint backup for PCs, Mac, File Servers, Smartphones, and Tablets.
- Unparalleled Branding Options: FileCloud Online offers extreme branding options: custom login page image, email templates, logo, terms of service and custom domain free of cost.
- Site Sandbox: Our unique site sandbox architecture isolates every customer site from other customer sites for maximum security.
- Free, Unlimited Client Accounts: Unlike competitors, FileCloud Online offers free, unlimited client accounts for external vendors and partners.
- Customer Managed Encryption : Allows customers to choose their own Encryption keys for added data security
FileCloud is an all-in-one file share, sync, and endpoint backup solution that offers total control of data, unparalleled branding options, and free unlimited client accounts. It provides 5 times more value than the competition.
Top Reasons Why FileCloud Is Right for Your Organization
- Provide Secure Access to Enterprise Data From Any Device
- Multiple ways to access data securely: Web access, Sync, Remote Drive, Mobile Apps, and Outlook Add-ons
- Alternative to archaic VPN and FTP
- Integrate Easily With Existing Enterprise Infrastructure
- Works with active directory, ADFS and SAML SSO
- Powerful APIs to integrate with your business processes
- Protect Business-Critical Data
- Powerful administrator controls over users, devices, activities
- Protect your data using endpoint backup and versioning
- Prevent data leaks using remote mobile wipe/ block features
- Total Control, Privacy, and Security
- Site sandbox. Site-specific encryption key.
- Detailed audit capabilities to meet regulations (HIPAA, ITAR, GDPR etc)
- Complete control over file sharing among employees, vendors, and customers
- Maximize Your ROI
- Best value among other file-sharing solutions.
- File Sync, sharing and endpoint backup in one solution.
- Complete White Labeled EFSS Solution
- Use your own domain. Customize your logo, login page image, and email templates
- Build the custom branding your organization deserves.