#1 Collaboration File Sharing, Sync, and Backup Solution for BusinessGet Free Trial → Payment details are not required
Online Collaboration File Sharing
FileCloud provides workflow automation tools for admins based on conditions followed by action dynamics (if-this-then-that). FileCloud users can also automate tasks by creating custom workflows through the no-code workflow builder for collaborative file sharing.
Secure Online File Sharing
FileCloud is a secure file storage and sharing solution that comes with the latest technological advancements. Transfer files without worrying about file size or risk thanks to DLP and encryption. Secure cloud collaboration ensures data is completely secured from unauthorized sources.
FileCloud offers users unrestricted access to data, so you can view, edit, and share files from any device, anywhere, and at any time. Our cloud file sharing collaboration and storage features provide a secure, accessible workplace for remote teams.
FileCloud Makes Cloud Collaboration and File Sharing Possible
Cloud computing technology is transforming the concept of a cloud file collaborative workspace through data file storage, sharing, and sync features. FileCloud comes equipped with all the latest technological advancements and offers a truly functional business solution.
FileCloud’s collaborative file storage & sharing features are simple to use, which makes sharing files across different teams, geographic locations, offices, and user bases easier than ever. FileCloud is changing the way data is shared by providing an easy collaborative workspace. Ultra-modern features include:
- Flexible Deployment Options: Self-host your data in your own company infrastructure or let FileCloud host your data in world-class data centers. Data is stored in secure remote servers that can be easily accessed through internet-connected devices while remaining protected against unauthorized access. Servers and software are maintained by a team of experts.
- Share, Sync, and Mobile Access: Data can be easily managed, shared, and synced to different internet connected devices including smartphones. FileCloud’s desktop clients and mobile apps mean you can work however and wherever you want.
- Security: FileCloud comes with latest encryption technology such as AES 256-bit encryption for data at rest, as well as SSL/TLS secure tunnel for data in transit. Additionally, FileCloud offers SSO and AD integration, antivirus scanning, ransomware protection, and two factor authentication to ensure complete data protection.
- Content Management: FileCloud easily manages user data across different platforms. An integrated search feature makes it easy to find data via file name, type, location, or metadata. Admins can even create custom metadata sets to capture and label all data uploaded to FileCloud.
- Data Loss Protection: FileCloud provides automatic data backups to ensure you never lose your important data. End data backups are carried out at regular intervals across devices. Unlimited file versioning captures changes made to files, and Data Leak Prevention (DLP) ensures no data is leaked to unauthorized parties.
- Automatic Workflows: Tasks can be automated on FileCloud using condition-action statements to automate file activity processes. Users can also take advantage of the no-code workflow builder to create custom workflows to automate repetitive tasks, increasing the efficiency of the system manifolds.
- Office and Outlook Add-ons: FileCloud lets the user edit, save, and share files through the Office and Outlook add-ons, so users can work with files in familiar tools while benefiting from FileCloud’s robust security features and granular sharing options.
FileCloud Integrates with Existing IT Systems
FileCloud can be seamlessly integrated with NTFS file permissions, which grants access to existing window file servers. FileCloud can also be integrated with Microsoft Active directory or LDAP to synchronize user accounts and groups. Furthermore, Power API’s can be integrated with FileCloud to provide maximum utilization of the services provided to the users.
FileCloud’s on-prem storage solution is a flexible solution that integrates easily within your existing IT infrastructure. You can reduce the overall cost of operations for your business or organization, while maintaining tools that your IT team, employees, and clients already use.
FileCloud Protects Critical Business Data Files
FileCloud’s secure file sharing and collaboration offers protection against data loss and data leaks by providing the latest security infrastructure to its cloud storage. End-to-end encryption for user data prevents unauthorized access. Clients can also bring their own encryption key to provide an additional layer of security.
Furthermore, admins can leverage FileCloud’s remote device management tools to wipe data from a user’s device or even block users from the platform. These options provide security and peace of mind if a device is lost or stolen. The Geo-IP map provides an overview of where FileCloud is being accessed from, and unchangeable audit logs provide a detailed overview of all file and user activity. With these and other tools, FileCloud empowers admins to manage users, activities, and devices.
These are only a few of FileCloud’s powerful admin and user features. For a complete list, check out the FileCloud Features Overview.
Try FileCloud Today!
Sign up for a FREE trial, no strings attached.
Business File Sharing
Share business files publicly with or without password security. Without a password, anyone with the link can access shared files. Password-protected public shares will ask for the password before granting access. It is easy to manage file sharing collaboration options within FileCloud.
Simple Sharing - Smart Notifications
Granular file sharing links mean you can share files with anyone, even if they’re outside your company. When someone accesses or edits the file, you can adjust settings to receive email notifications for even greater security and peace of mind.
Secure Sensitive Business Files
Share business files and confidential documents with password-protected or expiring links. You can also set view and download limits, edit permissions after sharing, and delete shares anytime. Retain control over your shared data while supporting collaborative cloud storage.
Powerful Tools for Sharing
FileCloud provides tools for secure file sharing like FileCloud Drive, client portals, custom upload forms, selective sync, endpoint backup, and federated search to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
Free Client Accounts
Easily share files with clients, contractors, or collaborators through limited user accounts. These free accounts do not count towards your user license limit.
External, Private File Sharing
Sharing files isn’t restricted to your network of users. Share files with external recipients easily – if they do not already have a FileCloud account, sharing a file will automatically create an account for them. No access delays, just simple collaboration.
FileCloud can provide access to files through mobile, desktop and mobile apps that are simple to use. By connecting FileCloud to existing storage such as Amazon S3 or Windows network drives, FileCloud can operate as a single access point to files throughout the enterprise.
Integrate FileCloud with Office Online and Outlook out of the box. Users can easily preview, edit, store, and share MS office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) from the browser or Outlook app.
Powerful Admin Capabilities
The FileCloud Admin portal includes useful features like a device dashboard, detailed audit logs, advanced reports, and much more. Admins can control user groups and file/folder access, assign permissions, create DLP rules, and adjust retention policies whenever required.
Hybrid Cloud Solution
Get the benefits of both on-premise as well as the public cloud. Low latency, local file access when you are in office and seamless remote access from the cloud if you are outside.
Get maximum protection from email spoofing and ransomware attacks using FileCloud’s unlimited file versioning and branding capabilities. FileCloud security includes 256-bit AES encryption + SSL/TLS protocols, two-factor authentication, anti-virus scanning, recycle bin, and endpoint device protection.
Available on Azure Marketplace
Pre-built FileCloud VMs are available on Azure Marketplace. Deploy it in seconds. FileCloud also offers integration with Azure AD and Azure Files.
FileCloud provides advanced administrative control with information on meta-data, storage quota, disk usage, license information, connected devices, files, active shares, and much more.
Data is organized in a way which makes it easy to access, reducing time wasted on locating data and increasing efficiency.
- Advanced User Management
- Remote Device Management
- Granular File Sharing Policies
- Customization and Branding
- Encryption for data in-transit and at rest
- Multitenancy Setup
- User Access Policies
- Search and Audit Tools
“FileCloud is by far the best on-premise file sharing solution.”
FileCloud Offers Efficient Organizational Workflows
FileCloud is an advanced and a complete Content Collaboration Platform (CCP) that meets your enterprise needs. Not only is FileCloud feature-rich, but the platform also provides robust security for stored data as well as file sharing and collaboration tools.
Custom workflows are one such tool: these workflows can be automated for complex business processes to facilitate streamlined and easy collaboration within teams and across clients. Admins can use If-This-Then-That workflows that trigger automatic actions based on certain conditions or activities. Users can build their own workflows to automate repetitive tasks with FileCloud’s no-code workflow builder.
“We tested about five other solutions like Team Drive, OwnCloud or LeitzCloud. In the End, FileCloud won that battle clearly.”
FileCloud Offers High ROI
FileCloud offers high returns on investment with the following unparalleled features:
- High-quality feature set at a competitive price
- Unlimited free client/partner accounts
- Best-in-class customer support and resources
- Large file sharing
- Complete control over your data
FileCloud is a customer-centered solution that provides exceptional flexibility and scalability, with the best features for cloud storage file sharing. Compared to other competitors offering consumer-grade solutions, FileCloud is a powerful, efficient, enterprise solution that ensures you remain in control of your data.
“FileCloud is an easy to use solution and met all our data residency requirements.”