FileCloud13785 Research Blvd, Suite 125
Austin TX 78750, USA
Phone: +1 (888) 571-6480
Fax: +1 (866) 824-9584
FileCloud Technologies LimitedHamilton House 2,
To secure files against data leaks, FileCloud uses encryption for files in-transit and at rest. With 256-bit AES encryption, client side encryption and seamless end user decryption, your sensitive business files are protected in any situation.
FileCloud encrypts your data locally before it even starts transmitting externally. This encryption helps create a Zero-Knowledge platform which ensures a hyper-secure cloud solution with end to end file encryption.
Encrypting your sensitive documents is essential to protect against online threats and for industry-standard compliances. The encrypted document sharing is a minimum requirement for any good cloud file sharing solution with encrypted content to secure data.
FileCloud has received the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Distinction for the fifth consecutive time!
92% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
Encrypting files helps keep your data more secure. With modern security, encryption moved from basic security, to specialized tools for securing emails, to cloud encryption software. To avoid brute-force attacks, file encryption is one of the most effective security solution integrated with innovative security controls.
Files are secured using complex algorithms that encrypt the files and then are decrypted using a private key only with the authorized person. The effectiveness of encryption depends on the type of encryption protocol used:
File encryption software like FileCloud uses these encryption methods to prevent unauthorized access to your files. In a world increasingly loaded with attacks and breaches, a cloud solution like FileCloud is the key to keeping your information safe.
When selecting which cloud solution to use which provides necessary encryption standards, think about how sensitive is the information being exchanged? Are files encrypted at rest and in-transit? Does the solution provide data leak prevention and major industry compliance?
Encrypting your sensitive data safeguards against malicious cyber dangers. It also enables you to adhere to federal and state information personal privacy laws. It simplifies your data transfer, keeping your files secure and decreasing your dependence on other, less trusted security procedures. Without a solution like FileCloud, your business files are open to data leaks, and your information becomes a lot more susceptible to cyberattacks.
1. Layered information protection: Layered information security implies utilizing multiple security aspects to secure your data. Each layer focuses on a particular area where a cyberattack or leak could take place. The best file encryption program serves as one element of layered protection to keep your data most secure.
2. Security throughout multiple devices: No matter the device, your information will stay firmly secured. Utilizing FileCloud gives you the utmost security, even when you change in between devices or send out sensitive information from one to another.
3. Secure information transfers: A file in transit, often called data in motion, is especially vulnerable. When you deal with and transfer information, you can rest assured that FileCloud has robust defense for files in motion.
4. Smart Data leak prevention: FileCloud’s simple, flexible, rule-driven Smart DLP system securely prevents accidental data leaks from end users and can save enterprises from huge compliance fines.
5. Ensured compliance: Ensure compliance and prevent penalties with FIPS 140-2, CMMC, ITAR, HIPPA, GDPR, FINRA compliance.
Use secure file sharing with modern file encryption protocols and robust data compliance.
Complete control of what and whether users can print, transfer, or download your files using Digital Rights Management.
Large files can immediately be previewed on any device, requiring neither registration nor downloading of additional software.
FileCloud helps you share business files and folders with your teams with encryption and security measures to safeguard against threats.
Use simple file sharing options to share business files and folders outside your company. Stay in control with password protection and share expiry.
With FileCloud, you can access and share files easily and from your desktop network drive. Save up on hard disk space and work efficiently.
FileCloud is a top cloud content management solution with robust file encryption. Our secure and intuitive platform makes file sharing, file classification, and cloud storage simple. Use smart content classification to organize and secure enterprise content. Manage your content lifecycle from beginning to end using data governance and retention.
“Easy integration of FileCloud with our existing network drive structure was superb”